Thursday 1 July 2010

OPI - Absolutely Alice

Ooooh! I am in love. I would marry this nail varnish if I was allowed to! This is of course (2 coats of) Absolutely Alice and 2 coats of top coat to make it nice and smooth.

I know this is going to be a b!atch to take off but I just don't care. I also don't care that this is an extremely inappropriate work colour, but I've made the decision that normal rules don't apply on Friday's. I'm so happy that Jenni gave my this in the giveaway I won the other week. I will be buying at least 3 bottles of this, just incase.

AA, as you have seen thousands of times before, has this gorgeous gold glitter in it which makes it simply dazzling and you can really see this in the blurry picture.

I probably won't be posting now until Sunday, maybe Monday as I have a busy weekend, and it will also be a good opportunity to test the wear on this baby! So I hope you all have good Friday's and weekends - it will hopefully be another sunny one :)

Love Tilly, xx

4 comments:

  1. I agree i LOVE Absolutely Alice. It's just soo pretty. Have you tried the foil method AA comes off really well with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only heard about this the other day and haven't worn a glitter since, so I will definately be trying it out and letting you know how I get on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a cool shade. Looks great on your hands. I hope you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like it! The blurry photo really showcases the gold. I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete