Sunday 25 July 2010

Orly Olé

Hello everyone.

I hope you've all had a nice weekend. Mine was lovely again. I spent the weekend on the Broads with my Dad and Stepmum. It brought back lots of memories from when we used to go on holiday there every Summer when I was little. We had a lovely lunch today in a pub by the river while enjoying the sunshine and watching the boats sail past :)

I got home and painted my nails with 2 coats of Olé. The below picture is without topcoat! Look how shiney!!


I got this from the salon last weekend and it wasn't until I got home that I thought I had a dupe...Essie Peach Daiquiri.


Not a great picture - but you have Olé on the left and Peach Daiquiri on the right. As you can see they are pretty darn close, but Olé is more orange than Peach Daiquiri.

Orly Olé is a perfect summer colour. It's one of those colours that are hard to describe. Orange, coral, and also pinky! You get the idea. Even though this is a mini, it still applied really nicely and was opaque in 2 coats.

I have no work this week so me and the boy are going camping in Devon. I am not clever enough to scheduled posts, so I'll be doing one more tomorrow and then I won't be back until next Sunday. Fear not though, I shall return and am planning a giveaway soon so watch this space!

Tilly

3 comments:

  1. Cute! It's very very shiny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look closer on the nail than in the bottle. Very close.

    Happy camping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara: I didn't realise how shiney it was until I saw the pics! Then looked and thought wow!

    Jenni: The are close - a normal person wouldn't be able to tell that they are different. Thank you :) I think it's going to rain though. Ah well, that's the fun of it!

    ReplyDelete