Saturday 17 July 2010

Orly Fiesta - Orly Viva Collection Summer 2010

Hello! Today I made a visit to my friends salon. Had an eyebrow tint and wax and picked up 2 mini Orly's. I got mates rates and ended up with all of that for £13!

I got Ole and Fiesta. 2 colours from the Orly Viva Collection for this summer.

Ole is a nice orange and Fiesta is a hot pink with pink shimmer.

Above - in natural light outside.

Above - in natural light inside.

This was opaque in 2 coats. It is hot hot hot!! I'm not really into pink much, but this I love. It dries not-so-shiney and I also cannot capture this properly with my camera which makes me think it is a bit neon? This is brighter and a bit darker shade of pink in real life. Can something be brighter and darker at the same time? It makes sense to me!

Tilly x



2 comments: