Friday 4 June 2010

OPI - Fiercely Fiona

Just a quick post before I go to the boyos for the weekend. I'm going to try and keep it on for the whole 3 days!



Fiercely Fiona is an awesome colour as you probably know - there are mega loads of swatches around.
This is 3 coats. Me and Fiona didn't get on too great. It was sooo streaky on the first 2 coats and I still have bald spots on my pinky and ring finger but I am not doing a 4th coat! (I have to go to work in 10 mins and it will never dry!!!)

Did you have any problems with FF?

I'll be checking comments today and we'll be away Saturday and Sunday. So I hope you all have glorious weekends and that you get some sunshine :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't have it.
    Your photos are so professional. You look like an old-hand at this!

    *snigger snigger*
    Sorry!

    It's true about the great pix though.

    ReplyDelete