Tuesday 8 June 2010

MUA - Shade 1

Today I have tried out shade 1 of the MUA range at Superdrug.

It is a real deep jem blue with a royal blue shimmer.

This is natural light...

And I couldn't resist showing off that shimmer...

Click into the pictures to get a close-up! And I know, I know, I have some polish on my skin, this is because I am very lazy and can never be bothered to clean up!

This is a beautiful colour, really deep and interesting and 2 coats which surprised me.

I apoligise for all the greens, yellows, blues of late. I'm really digging them at the moment, but I promise to show something different next! I have quite a few polishes on order so may do a vote or something as to which I should wear first when I get them as I'm never going to be able to decide for myself! Lol.


Tilly xx

3 comments:

  1. Two great pics. Looks very good on you. Much more expensive-looking than a quid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I'm really impressed with these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great for £1 you can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete