Monday 28 June 2010

The Cherry Award!!


I have been tagged by Jenni at nailpolishUK for a Cherry Award!!

THANK YOU!!! :D
(I know, not a very invigorating thank you, but I a thank you all the same. Hehe)

So...now I need to tag 5 people.

These people may have already been tagged, but I don't *think* they have!

Daily Polish

TakiJ at MY UNTITLED BLOG

Baby D at Polish and Powder

JacieO at You've Got Nail

Lily nail at my little world of polish by Lily nail
  1. Now you have to copy the award onto your blog.
  2. Thank me for awarding you with such an award!
  3. Select another 5 recipients.
  4. Include a pic that means something to you.
  5. Write 5 positive comments about yourself.
Here's my picture...

This isn't a particularly amazing picture but it brings back a lot of happy memories for me. My boyfriend took me to Venice a couple of years ago for my birthday, we had a really lovely dinner the night before and he bought me a rose from one of the random guys in the street. It was the best trip ever and I would love to go back.

5 positive comments!...

I am very caring to everyone - even people I dislike.
I'm really good at saving money!
My hair has a really nice wave to it at the moment. (Does that even count?!)
If I see something I think someone will like, I will buy it for them, to make them smile.
I'm very optimistic and always look on the bright side of life...do do, do do do do do do.

Love to you all xx

1 comment:

  1. I do the buying thing as well! You never know if it might be sold out or if you'll never see it again!
    So sweet of your bf to take you to Venice, I've never been, despite having lived in Italy!

    ReplyDelete