Firstly, I want to say a huge thank you to my 50 followers :) I love you so much. I honestly didn't think my blog would be that much of a success and was quite reluctant to start it. I'm so happy I did though, you are all such lovely girls and I love that I am part of this network!
To celebrate I am haivng a small giveaway...
I am giving away: some pretty 3D nail stickers, Barry M in Gold and Lemon Ice Cream, Sally Hansen Star Opal Nail Glazes in Fire Opal and Rose Gold Opal, Models Own in Purple Haze and Pink Fizz and a glass nail file.
I know it's not too much and I didn't properly prepare for this, it's just a spur-of-the-moment thing. Maybe if I reach another significant milestone it will be a lot bigger and will include some more expensive stuff.
All of the polishes have been used once, except the Sally Hansen's which have just been used on like one nail - they are really pretty, I just never got round to using them properly! The stickers and file are new :)
I have a little rule for this giveaway. I love my followers and I don't really want to encourage people to become a follower for the sake of entering the giveaway when they don't actually read my blog. So...
1) You must already be a follower through Google Friend Connect to enter. This might seem harsh and I'm really sorry, but this is a Thank You to my existing followers.
2) To enter, just leave a comment on this post telling me your email addy and your favourite polish of all time (totally selfish - I want to expand my wishlist and know you lot have good taste!) .
3) The last date for entry is Wednesday 18th at midnight GMT.
4) I will choose the winner using a random number generator and will let the lucky person know by email on Thursday 19th. If I don't hear anything back by the evening of Sunday 22nd I will pick another number - so remember to check your email or tell me if you will be away!
5) This is open to international followers.
I think that's everything, if I have left anything out let me know. This is my first giveaway, so chances are that I probably have!
Good luck and THANK YOU!!
Milani Spring 2018 Collection
12 hours ago