Friday 27 August 2010

Barbara Daly for Tesco - Glamour & Award!

Hello! Today I have for you a little polish I brought from Tesco's! It is a Barabara Daly one and is called Glamour.


with flash to show the shimmer

This is a great vampy purple and in the sun you can see a really vivid violet shot through it. This is 2 coats. The brush isn't that great as it's a bit narrow. The polish is actually a bit on the thick side - but I have had this knocking around for probably 2 years now so I can't really judge on that. Oh my poor nail :(

It is still a lovely colour though and I don't have a purple as dark as this in my collection.

Do you have any of the Barbara Daly polishes and what do you think of them?

Now a couple of weeks ago the lovely KarenD from Frazzle and Aniploish tagged me with an award and I have finally got round to doing it! Thank you Karen for tagging me :) :)

The rules:
1. Post who gave you this award
2. State 10 things you like
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

1. Nail polish - duh!!
2. Picnics
3. Baking
4. Reading anything
5. Our little kitty cats and bun buns
6. Cocktails!
7. Camping with friends
8. Selling things on Ebay
9. Devon
10. Spending time with my family

Now I really don't know who has already been tagged to do this so I tag the following:

1. nailpolishuk
2. Shiny Little Nails
3. Oooh, Shinies!
4. happyberrynaiad
5. My Nailz
6. Spread a little happiness
7. Candy Coated Tips
8. AllYouDesire
9. Concrete and Nail Polish
10. Enamored Enamel

So sorry you girlies if you have already been tagged but I love all your blogs! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm never saw that brand of nail polish before!

    Congrats on the award! I think I could write about 100 things down that I like lololol

    I think your nail is growing back nicely.. just be patient!

    ReplyDelete