Thursday 26 August 2010

Color Club - Fashion Addict

Hii everyone.

I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging much. It is raining soo much at the moment so there's zero natural light and I hate my pics in unnatural lighting. Oh well...I had to do it - hopefully you won't find it too terrible!

This is 3 coats of the very pretty Fashion Addict. This was on of Color Club's Catwalk Queen collection. It is a light silvery holo lilac. It is really stunning and unfortunately I couldn't show off just how holo it really is :( I will wear this again when the sun FINALLY comes back!! The formula was pretty good. I had a couple of bald spots with the first coat, but after the 2nd it was fine - I did the 3rd to doubley make sure it was opaque.

This polish was a really bad omen for me! On the first day of wearing it I managed to chip my thumb corner, make my index nail all jaggedy and of course the catastrophe that you can see in the picture. My nail ripped like half way down (maybe that's an exaggeration!) and I just couldn't bring myself to tear it all the way off. However, today I felt I could no longer live with this bright blue plaster on, so I removed it and then quickly tore the poor hanging tip off :( I'm quite depressed, but have noticed that my nails are growing really quickly at the moment, so it shouldn't be too traumatic.

I will post pics tomorrow of my new mani and this little odd nail - poor thing.

4 comments:

  1. Eeeep poor nail...sounds soo painful. I wish you a speedy recovery :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous!
    And I'm sure your nail will be back in perfect shape in no time :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tasha.

    I think a couple of weeks healing and it will be back to normal Ria :)

    ReplyDelete