Thursday 20 May 2010

Kicking off with Nails Inc Garrick Street

Hello and welcome to my brand new, shiny blog!!

To start off I am showing you this beautiful colour by Nails Inc - Garrick Street.

This little bottle of polish is what has inspired me to start this blog. My mum bought me the Metallics Collection of Nails Inc off QVC instead of a present from her holiday - absolute win!! Anyway...I couldn't wait to get them and I desperately wanted to see pictures of these amazing colours so I could get a feel for them. However, I couldn't find any at all...so I gathered if I couldn't find any then there might be other people out there who want to see these swatches too. Hence the birth of Matilda's Manis.

This is all quite exciting and I have only ever read blogs before so you might have to bear with me until I get the grips with all this. Anyway, over to the pictures.

All the little pretties sitting together.



Emerald Street, Crown Court, Villiers Street, Monmouth Street and Garrick Street.

Garrick Street - indoors with flash.



This is 2 coats with Essie Mind the Gap basecoat and Orly Prisma Gold and Nailtek Fasten top coat.

It is such a beautiful purple with an overlay of blue which gives it a petrol look to it. It is a really nice formula too. You do need to use quite a loaded brush for this otherwise you will end up with bald spots. Does even out lovely after 2 coats though. I will definately try and get a picture of this in the sun tomorrow - it truely is stunning!

Tilly xx

----------------
Now playing: Florence & The Machine - I'm Not Calling You A Liar
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment