Sunday 17 October 2010

Orly Cosmic FX Covered in Diamonds

Hello everyone,

Today I have for you another gem from the Cosmic FX Collection - Galaxy Girl.

I actually think this is my favourite one in the collection. It is a deep red-toned purple with green shimmer fx.

This is full coverage in 2 coats. Such an interesting colour and I think it has unfairly been overlooked a little due to the hype of Space Cadet. This picture is after 3 days of wear so it's pretty hardy.

I decided to layer it with Color Club's Covered in Diamonds.

I think this look is awesome! This does dry a bit bumpy but with a thick layer or 2 of top coat will be fine. Sorry that the picture is blurry, I'm still getting my camera sorted!

I hope you've all had great weekends.

Tilly, xx

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, and I love it even more with Covered in Diamonds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that have flakies? Must get Color Club. It's expensive on ebay though....

    ReplyDelete