Monday 11 October 2010

Nails Inc - Cambridge Circus

Happy Monday everyone!

Mine's been surprisingly good! I am looking for a new job at the moment and have decided that being optimistic is the way forward and this has put me in a good "I-can-do-anything" mood :)

This is 2 coats of Cambridge Circus.


This is a beautiful medium lavender creme. I love it. Very pretty and girly after indulging in some of the cosmic fx's which I have on again now - will try to post pics tomorrow if I can get some good ones.

While you're here I just want to say thank you for sticking with me while I've been useless. I've not blogged through the Autumn/Winter yet I am finding it really difficult finding time in the daylight to take pics. I leave for work at 7am - it's dark. I get home at 6pm - it's pretty dusky and will soon be dark! I'm sure I will figure something out that works for me in the mean time I appreciate you reading :)

Tilly, xx

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love purples, though, so I may be a bit biased. ;) Good luck with your job search!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s a beautiful purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from March 2015! Just to let you know, when I stumbled across this fab pic, I went straight to eBay - and now it's mine! So thank you! ;-D Tx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from March 2015! Just to let you know, when I stumbled across this fab pic, I went straight to eBay - and now it's mine! So thank you! ;-D Tx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... the colour of course, not the pic! ;-) Cambridge Circus *rocks* and so do you! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... the colour of course, not the pic! ;-) Cambridge Circus *rocks* and so do you! Tx

    ReplyDelete