Monday 20 December 2010

Closing Down Sale

UPDATE --- PRICES DROPPED - SEE BELOW!

Hello everyone.

I think the time has come for me to officially close down my blog. I have loved doing my blog and being part of the network, but unfortunately life is just too busy for me to carry on.

Therefore I am having a sale of some of the polishes I have loved (and not loved) to clear out a bit of room.

If you are interested in any of the polishes listed below then send me an email to matildasmanis@hotmail.co.uk. I would love to do this as a giveaway but due to the time of year, I just can't afford to.

So I am selling the following:

Essie
Loophole - about 90% left - £2
Wild Thing - used for about 2 manicures (hard to see exactly how much is left) - £3
Downtown Brown - same as above - £3

Avon
Star - quite a new shade, a pearly white - used for 2 manis - £2

Eyeko
Indigo Polish - used for 1 mani - £1.50

Gosh
Golden Brown - used for 2 manis - £2

NFU
#81 - hardly used - £2

BB Couture
Union Square - used once - £4


Orly
Space Cadet - brand new - £3
Rage - brand new - £3

I will post for 50p to the UK, £1 for Europe and £2 for rest of the world.

I have no idea how much I should be pricing these up at so if they don't go I will lower the price and update the post.

I'd like to say thank you to you all for welcoming me into the world of polish and for reading my little blog. I will keep it open as I use my blog roll regularly to read everyone's posts so expect to see me commenting from time to time.

Take care and have a great Christmas and New Year!

Tilly,
xx

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you are leaving ;/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, hope this is just a hiatus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand where you are coming from; life gets in the way of blogging and we can't always keep up. I wish you well and hope that we will see you again soon ;) Best wishes -xXx-

    ReplyDelete