Wednesday 1 September 2010

Nails Inc - Garrick Street and Some New Additions...

Hiya!
Today is a re-swatch of the first polish I posted about. It is a stunningly beautiful purple/blue metallic shimmer with a hint of duochrome!!
I urge you to try and get your mitts on this one. I tried hard, but just couldn't quite capture it's beauty. Application as with most Nails Inc's was good - 3 coats with this to ensure opacity.
And...my Cosmic FX Collection arrived today :) I'm sooo happy!!

(not in the Cosmic FX Collection!) Color Club - Covered in Diamonds

l-r: It's Not Rocket Science, Space Cadet and Halleys Comet

l-r: Lunar Eclipse, Out Of This World, Galaxy Girl.

These are all so amazing I cannot describe it! I will be doing manis and reviews very soon for all of them.

Soooo glad I got 2 of Space Cadet as it's now sold out on Head2Toe Beauty. I also got another Covered in Diamonds and a little something else that I'm planning all to into my next giveaway :)

So the question is - which one do I start with?

No comments:

Post a Comment